The Food
My mother and I are in a Facebook group: Unlocking the Mysteries of Cuba. This group was also pivotal in the success of our trip of a lifetime to Havana, Cuba.
In most of the post that I read, everyone said that the food was TERRIBLE! This however was not my experience, except for in the resort we stayed in (Varadero).
We got reservations and some of the nicer restaurants in Havana. The first spot we ate at was called: Paladar Vistamar (have your driver or contact person make reservations ahead of time – the views at this place are amazing!) Toroco, and small coffee shop called Album CafĂ© that was a block or two away from our Airbnb. I did however get quite sick the last night on the trip – I am not sure if it was from the food that I ate or drinking the water, or deep sea fishing that day.



Comments
Post a Comment