Monday
Monday, our last day in Cuba was great! We didn't have any big plans besides shopping for some souvenirs and arriving safely to plane so we can get back to the USA! I always like to bring home a few trinkets so you can let the people back home know that you care about them by with a small gift! By nature I am a home body and I also get home sick pretty quickly. I can travel for about three-four days without wanting to be home, but on the fourth and fifth day I miss home badly: my bed, my perrito ‘Q’ and my home. Cuba, again is third world country that is controlled by socialism. Your accommodations will not be what you are used to at home. I simply missed my air conditioning, my comfy bed, and my warm house. (I know that I sound like a spoiled American.

Comments
Post a Comment