Trump Regulations

STOP! NOW! BREATH! I am not a fan of what Trump is attempting to do but this does not end your once in a lifetime trip to Cuba! I am not an expert on Trump’s policy but I am going to attempt to breakdown what Trump is attempting to do!
• The first thing is that nothing that Trump has proposed is set in stone. • Trump wants to Negotiate with the Cuban Government • If his plan goes into place – it will happen three months from now! • He wants people to travel in large groups to Cuba (this sucks for the solo travelers) • He wants to restrict American support of Cuban businesses that are run by the government! (this is problematic because the government’s reach runs deep) • There is a possibility that you may have to get to Cuba on a cruise ship – no more major airlines with direct flights • Trumps plans including restricting Americans travel to Cuba under expensive travel groups that are costly! • In conclusion, travel to Cuba is not completely limited, you will however be severely inconvenienced. • Last point, if you're a rebel with a cause just fly to Mexico first and then Cuba – JK don't do that because I cant bail you out if trump puts you in jail when you come home. Reference https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/22/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-trumps-cuba-policy-and-who-it-will-hurt/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday

The Food

Saturday